Re: fc4->fc5 upgrade

bruce wrote:
hi...

looking to jump from fc4->fc5 i've seen different guides from google.. can
someone point me to what they consider to be the 'best guides' for doing a
yum upgrade from fc4->fc5

thanks

I did the upgrade via yum and posted my experience on this mailing list. You may want to search the archives. My starting point was:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq

Most of the stuff went pretty well. Just make sure you have enough space in /var/ to download the new packages.

->Hs