How to take screenshot

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Tue Sep 19 20:41:58 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 22:06, Colin J Thomson - G6AVK wrote:
> Hi Nigel,
>
> On Tuesday 19 September 2006 20:55, Nigel Henry wrote:
> > I'm having problems with Tvtime, and would like to take a screen shot of
> > what Tvtime is displaying, but can't remember the incantation to take the
> > screenshot.
> >
> > This is on FC2 using KDE.
>
> Have you tried KSnapshot, assuming it is in FC2's KDE
>
> HTH
>
> Colin

Hi Colin. Thanks for that. it takes a snapshot ok, but the snapshot doesn't
look like what I am seeing on the screen.

Tvtime usually has a blue screen, and this is what the snapshot shows, but
what I am seeing on the screen, is a screen composed of bluey green and pink
horizontal lines, and probably the bottom 15% of the screen is a green pixel
soup. I've no idea what I've done to screw up Tvtime. Removing it and
reinstalling it just brings up the same mess.

I'm beginning to think that as Win XP was the original preinstalled OS on this
this machine, that it has jinxed it, so that I can only watch TV on it using
XP.lol

You've gotta just laugh sometimes, otherwise you'll go nuts.

Nigel.