Re: Solaris NFS clients go wonky when server went FC4->FC5

Since no one else has picked up, here are some shots in the dark....

1 - Is the time set properly on both machines?

2 - I read something about arp holding a faulty address here:
http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:CfmPJ9VG7i4J:www.unix.org.ua/orelly/networking/tcpip/ch11_04.htm+NFS+failed+for+server+error+5+(RPC:+Timed+out)+solaris+10&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=11
(I had to use the google cache - the page has disapperared).

3 - Some tips listed here:
http://mleahu.home.cern.ch/mleahu/doc/unix/net/nfs%20faq.htm#nfs16

Sorry  - I'm not a NIS/NFS guru just yet...

Chris