Re: OT: Suggestions for PDAs?

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 16:20 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Could some suggest a PDA (not too pricey) that works in Linux/Fedora?
> I need something to help me orgainze. KOrganize is nice, but I forget
> to use it some times. And it has no built in remote usage facilities.
> So something I could take with me, then come howe and plug into my
> machine to sync up Korganizer would be nice.

I use a Palm Tungsten E2 (both on USB and on bluetooth) and syncing
with gpilot.  Only problem is that gpilot doesn't seem to grok the
"notepad" app on newer PalmOS machines.

I've also used an ancient Handspring Visor (USB only) and a Tapwave
Zodiac Z2 (USB and bluetooth).

- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens vitalstream com -
-        Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.        -