Openoffice Writer never finishes.

Hello Everybody!

I have a problem with Openoffice: I have just installed Writer, and to
be sure I removed $HOME/.openoffice2.0. Writer start ok, but when I
close it, it never exits. If I kill it a lock remains so that I can
not start it again before I remove the openoffice settings folder.

My home dir is on a NFS share, could this be a problem?

Cheers,
--
Trond Danielsen