Re: OpenDocument format completly broken!

On 9/20/06, Trond Danielsen <trond danielsen gmail com> wrote:
I was living under the impression that the OpenDocument format was the
savation from incompatible formats, but I was obviously wrong. I have
created a odt document in abiword on FC5, and ooffice on both windows
and fc5 refuses to open it. Am I the only one in misery, or is this a
known problem?

Ok, the problem has not been solved, but at least I found the reason
why: Abiword _can not_ save documents in odt format, yet the save menu
claims so and no error message is given...

--
Trond Danielsen