To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:20 AM
Subject: How to check for free ports on Linux Box

Hi

I need my apache web server to listen to a particular port, On my box
there are 100 of applications which uses port to run

My Query is how do i check for FREE PORTS on my box, is there any
utility where i can find FREE Ports and use it for my application(Apache Web
Server)

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal