Re: 2.6.18 kernel

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 15:11:11 +0200,
  Andrea Mastellone <andrea mastellone fastwebnet it> wrote:

> since today the 2.6.18 kernel was released, it will be included ab
> initio in FC6, or is it too late, since aftre test 3 the development
> freezes ?

You might start by looking at some posts by Dave Jones in the archives.
The following post suggests that FC6 will be released with 2.6.18:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-September/msg01979.html
I remember there being some other ones as that might be relevant as well,
though that one probably answers your question.