Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Getting older]

On Sat, 2006-09-16 at 16:09, Ric Moore wrote:
> Did you click on the play button? Mine starts up right off the bat.
> Great little tune that goes with the pic, wailing about "now that he's
> older he doesn't look good with his clothes off anymore! " What a hoot!
>
> The lady is in that enviable frame of mind that she doesn't even CARE
> anymore, about anything, but a fine cup of tea. In the html source page
> the picture is referred to as "Billy's Mom" or something to that effect.
> Imagine coming into your college dorm room and finding THAT on the door!
> Hi Son, it's me, Dear Ole Mum!

Joke all you want, but my parents joined a nudist colony four or five
years ago.  And, I'm well beyond college.  At least my brothers and I
can win just about any "you think your parents are weird?" contest.

Just to keep this slightly related to the mailing list, my dad currently
runs a mail server with an old version of Red Hat that he's thinking
about upgrading to FC.  The next time you do an upgrade, just think
about the naked old guy sitting in front of his computer doing the same
thing. :)

-Roger