[FC5] Image::Magick

M.Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Thu Sep 21 06:10:12 UTC 2006

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> M.Lewis wrote:
>>
>> I'm unable to locate the perl module Image::Magick in any repository
>> that I currently have installed. How would I go about finding a
>> repository where I can install it via yum?
>>
>> CPAN does *not* work in this case. Been there, done that. Ton's of
>> errors and missing dependencies.
>>
>> Thanks for any pointers!
>> Mike
>>
> Try :
> yum whatprovides 'perl(Image::Magick)'
> and you can find "ImageMagick-perl"
>
> Mamoru Tasaka

Perfect Mamoru. Thank you very much. Neat trick that I was totally
unaware of. Well, I was aware of whatprovides, but not the
'perl(Image::Magick)' portion.

Thanks again. Installing now.

Mike

--

  IBM: Itty Bitty Machines
   01:05:01 up  6:39,  7 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.27, 0.43

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org