Re: OpenDocument format completly broken!

On 9/21/06, Charles Curley <charlescurley charlescurley com> wrote:
Possibly Mr. Danielsen accidentally saved the document in some other
format? In Abiword, File -> Save As. In the "Save file as type"
widget, select "OpenDocument (.odt)". Saving it this way provides the
extension. Open in the ODF app of your choice.

Hi,

I can assure you that I selected the correct format, since I unziped
the odt file afterward and checked the xml headers, which verified
that it was a odt file.

As I said I have not been able to reproduce the error, but I will try
again later today. Thank you for your attention.

--
Trond Danielsen