Re: FC6 upgrade

redhatdude bellsouth net wrote:
Hi,
I currently run FC5. If I install FC6 Test3 Release, will it be updated like any daily yum update to the final release when it's available? Or, will I have to install it as if I was going to install a whole new version?

IIRC yum will track Fedora Development if you install a test release, so unless you make changes to your yum config at around the time of FC6 release to track the FC6 repos instead, you'll be running rawhide.

Paul.