Re: Where to report repo and update problems?

Tom Horsley wrote:
None of the mailing lists or bugzilla categories seem to be directly
related to reporting problems with updates. What is the best way
to do that in an official or at least semi-official way?

I've got a problem with multi-arch sane backends and libs on FC5
and I'm wondering what is the best way to report it.

I would just raise it as a samba bug in Red Hat bugzilla affecting your architecture.

Paul.