Re: When printing a mail message from Thunderbird I get a page of mail headers

John Wendel wrote:
Douglas Phillipson wrote:
When printing a mail message from Thunderbird I get a whole page of mail headers. Is there a way to stop this and only print the message?

Thanks

Doug P

Go into "edit"->"preferences", click on "advanced" at the top, click the "general" tab, click the "config editor" button, find "mail.show_headers" and change it to "0" (zero).

Regards,

John

Thank you VERY much, I would have never found that...

Regards

Doug P