Re: Where to report repo and update problems?

Tim wrote:
Tom Horsley:
I've got a problem with multi-arch sane backends and libs on FC5
and I'm wondering what is the best way to report it.

Paul Howarth:
I would just raise it as a samba bug in Red Hat bugzilla affecting
your architecture.

As a Sane bug, not Samba, I'd have thought...

Just testing that everyone's paying attention ;-)

Paul.