Re: Automatic way of applying the same command to a bunch of files

On 9/20/06, Todd Zullinger <tmz pobox com> wrote:
Of course, I wouldn't even bother with xargs in this case.  I'd do
just what Paul Howarth recommended in the beginning of this thread:

    for in in *.wav; do sox "$i" -r 44100 "output_$i"; done

Thanks, Todd. That is good advice, as I am not able to make any other
method succeeding.

Paul