Re: Where to report repo and update problems?

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:40:44 +0930
Tim <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au> wrote:

> As a Sane bug, not Samba, I'd have thought...

Yea, I figure that out - in fact when doing a search first
I found another bug already there for the same problem and
someone had a workaround that seemed to function OK (removing
an rpm with --nodeps, then reinstalling the proper new version).