Using extra repos at install time, was: Fedora vs. Ubuntu

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Thu Sep 21 21:27:49 UTC 2006

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 21:16:15 PM +0100, Paul Howarth
(paul at city-fan.org) wrote:

> Extras grows every day, so maybe all people will need in the future is
> Extras plus one more repo for non-free stuff.

(Sorry, I've lost touch with Fedora development in the last months)

Will it be possible, when installing Fedora 6 next month, to specify
Extras or any other repo (including stuff on the local disc or
network) so you can have all the packages you need since the first
login?

TIA,
	Marco
--

The right way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73