Re: How to play mkv with gmplayer

redtroy zhang wrote:
why i can't play mkv video with my gmplayer?

There is only sound available, no videos.

How to fix that?

Thanks

I ran into this once before and from what I can remember, it depends on how the version of your mplayer is compiled. If mkv support isn't compiled in, then it won't work. I don't have a mkv file to test at this time.

You may have to build your own version or try a different repo's version of mplayer.
--
Robin Laing