why old version of pan?

John Wendel john.wendel at metnet.navy.mil
Fri Sep 22 20:46:01 UTC 2006

Thufir wrote:
> I don't understand why I'm using an old version of pan.  I installed pan
> via yum, and I think possibly might have chosen it during the install
> process.  Why, then, do I have an old version?
>
> I'm running pan 0.14.2.91, which is out of date.

[snip]

> thanks,
>
> Thufir

14.2.91 is the latest stable version.

Pan is in to middle of a total rewrite. Check pan.rebelbase.com for
the latest beta, sign up for the mailing list (low volume), and help
debug! More testers are needed. I'm using it, it still needs some
work, but it has some nice new features (like NZB support).

Regards,

John