Fedora vs. Ubuntu

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Sep 23 02:34:38 UTC 2006

On Friday September 22 2006 8:24 am, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> I use both, because both have pros and cons ;)

I've pretty much stopped using either of those programs directly, and almost
exclusively rely on Smart, which can handle either method, though I haven't
tried using apt repos with Smart - it's gotten a lot better, and I haven't
had any problems due to package management issues in the past few months.
It's a bit trickier to configure, but their documentation has also vastly
improved. Just a thought...another option folks might want to try.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA