Installing Fedora Core 4 on SATA - sata_sid disabling IRQ#11

Hi,

I have AMD 3000+ 64bit processor with MSI RS480 mobo and hitachi 80GB
SATA drive.
When I am trying to install FC4 on computer boot from CD and loads
some drivers for cdrom etc. then computer hangs with "sata_sid
disabling IRQ#11"

Do I need to change anything in the BIOS to install FC4 on SATA drive.

Thanks in advance!!
--
Ravi Sagar
www.ravisagar.tk