have a couple of questions

I am  wondering first of all how I would make an /etc/proftpd.conf file which makes users and puts them in their own directory but can upload things to a general upload directory?  It would be helpful to see someone else's conf file please?

Secondly, where do I find Sane?  I yummed for it with no luck and am searching as we speak for it?  Thanks for the help.

Scott