Re: Does adclick affect a linux box?

On Sun, 2006-09-24 at 15:33 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> If you visit an adclick enabled site, and they supposedly track your
> browsing, would that effect the system?

Unless they've found a way to compromise your system with cleverly
crafted data being served to you, it's only tracking what you do between
their own data mining systems.  Using cookies, most likely.  That same
risk is the same for any OS/browser that a person might use.

I read messages from the public lists.