-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Ivan Evstegneev
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 10:43 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: After Update My FC5 get BLANK SCREEN.

Hello Folks!!!

I've encountered some problem with my FC5.....
After I've done some updates to it... so now its Fedora Core
(2.6.15-1.2054_FC5).... When I restarted my laptop (Acer TravelMate
4602WLMi) the booting up process started as usual but suddenly it
jumped to some blank window... with cross icon in middle and just
stopped to response ... so what I need to do now? I just don't even
know what is the problem....

Hope for some help.
--
Best regards,
 Ivan                          mailto:bravo elf gmail com