Common drives (was Re: dual-boot attempt)

Tony,

I've got two partitions, one for photos and one for music, that are
mounted by both my Fedora and Ubuntu installs. It's just a matter of
creating the appropriate mount points in both installs, then
editing /etc/fstab.

Mail works too. Both of my installs use sylpheed-claws as the mail
client. In the Ubuntu install, /home/me/Mail is a soft link
to /home/me/Mail in my Fedora install. You could even do this with
your .mozilla folder (or any file[s] therein), but be careful if
Kubuntu and Fedora are using different versions of Mozilla.

--
Steven I. Usdansky, PhD
Traveling Geologist