Re: fvwm not showing any menus in FC5

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:04:12 +0100
"Macintyre, Ross A" <R A Macintyre hw ac uk> wrote:

> The problem is when the user logs in there is nothing in the menus that
> usually appear. Any idea about how I go about debugging something like
> this?
> I can't remember offhand where I downloaded the fvwm rpms from.

Is the $version of the installed RPM >= the $version the $user was using
previously?

If the $user was last using $version >= 2.5.x then his config may very well
not do much if the installed $version =< 2.5.x. The convex is, of course,
also true.

rpm -qa | grep fvwm

will answer a question or two...

--