Re: Generating SSL Certificates for Email Clients to get rid of the Self Sign Error on FC3

How did you do that?  I mean make the CA cert?  The Dovecot and Sendmail
(in my case) certs are well documented, but I would love to know how you
generated your own CA certificate under FC.

Thanks,
Thomas

pwd =/usr/share/ssl/

./CA -newca
./CA -newreq
./CA -sign

You will be able to create your own CA certificate.

Please let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover