Re: Re: Kmail stops receiving overnight

Elaine Normandy wrote:

I've noticed with my Kmail that if it has trouble fetching mail out of the pop
server (due to flaky server or flaky network) it will hang up until I
manually intervene.  I do this by clicking on the UP arrow at the bottom of
the main kmail screen.  This will show the number of accounts that are hung
up and I click the X at the end of each hung account.  Then Kmail will poll
normally next time unless the network / server problem persists.

I don't see any UP arrow at the bottom of my kmail window - mind you I
run kmail from within Kontact.

Do you have this UP arrow normally or only when accounts have hung ?

Mike

--

mike cohler