Re: OT What is this symbol?

As an information point, there are three vertical bar characters that have
been mentioned in this thread. Their Unicode code points and names can be
seen as follows:

$ perl -le 'use utf8;print ord "|"'
124
$ perl -le 'use utf8;print ord "¦"'
166
$ perl -le 'use utf8;print ord "│"'
9474
$
$ perl -le 'use charnames();print charnames::viacode(124)'
VERTICAL LINE
$ perl -le 'use charnames();print charnames::viacode(166)'
BROKEN BAR
$ perl -le 'use charnames();print charnames::viacode(9474)'
BOX DRAWINGS LIGHT VERTICAL
$

On my UK keyboard, I can get the first with Shift-\, the second with
AltGr-Shift-\, and I have no idea how to get the third.

--
The Enterprise's efficient long-range scanners detect a temporal vortex
distortion in good time, allowing it to be safely avoided via a minor