Subject: Trying to compile program...says make is not found
From: Jared Buck <JBuck814366460 aol com>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 09/26/2006 12:54 PM

Hey all...

I'm trying to compile zsnes for linux and i followed the instructions to run autogen sh before compiling with make, but i get the following error message -

g++ -pipe -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -D__UNIXSDL__ -I/usr/local/include/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -march=pentium4 -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -s -fno-rtti -o tools/fileutil.o -c tools/fileutil.cpp
make: g++: Command not found
make: *** [tools/fileutil.o] Error 127

What does this mean and how do i fix it? I have gcc installed. or at least that's what yum tells me.

Jared

--
Murphy Says:
In a hierarchical organization, the higher the level, the greater the confusion.
begin:vcard
fn:Paul Lemmons
n:Lemmons;Paul
org:Tucson Medical Center;Information Services
adr:;;5301 E. Grant Road;Tucson;AZ;85712;USA
email;internet:paul lemmons tmcaz com
title:Lead Systems Software Engineer
tel;work:520-324-1034
tel;fax:520-324-1206