Re: USB Memory stick

M.Lewis wrote:

> A few days ago I copied some files to a USB Memory stick. No problem.
> Now I'm needing to copy some more files to the same memory stick and
> it's telling me it's a read-only file system. I had zero problems with
> this the other day.

Mine has a switch notch at the end of it (kind of like the floppy disks of old
and their notches for this) that toggles whether the disk is Read-Only or
Read/Write. Does yours have something similar; and if so, is it set to be R/W?

--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479