Re: a library

Hi Scott,

2006/9/27, Scott Berry <sberry northlc com>:

    I have a two fold question here.

I am trying to install Kino and I am having a library issue where one of the library
files is not found for a dependency.  I am using Kde and the library is:
libx264.so.48.  Where do I find this stinker and secondly what does this library
do.

are you installing from rpm or from source? I suppose your system is
arch x86_64. In this case is the package you have downloaded for
x86_64?

HTH

--
Alessandro Brezzi