Re: Pix Firewall Monitoring Software on Linux

> Which web based software you use to do some the stuff on pix ?

The web management is a java applet downloaded from the pix
to any java-enabled browser.  It's probably already installed
so you just need a jre and plugin for firefox on your linux
box.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_data_sheet09186a008014871d.html

hey,

thanks for the reply my bad luck the Pix Firewall I am using is not
supported (501) . PDM is installed on the Firewall but I need a
solution through which I  can see the previous logs.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover