Re: a library

Nope the system is i686 and installing through rpm.

Scott Berry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alessandro Brezzi" <alessandro brezzi gmail com>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: a library

Hi Scott,

2006/9/27, Scott Berry <sberry northlc com>:

    I have a two fold question here.

I am trying to install Kino and I am having a library issue where one of the library
files is not found for a dependency.  I am using Kde and the library is:
libx264.so.48. Where do I find this stinker and secondly what does this library
do.

are you installing from rpm or from source? I suppose your system is
arch x86_64. In this case is the package you have downloaded for
x86_64?

HTH

--
Alessandro Brezzi