Re: how do I find this file

Scott Berry wrote:
Hello there,
When I do a yum update I am having problems with packages being updated.. Can you please help me to figure out where to get these packages? Here is the error message. Error: Missing Dependency: rtld(GNU_HASH) is needed by package itext

You have enabled the fedora-development repository which is build against a new glibc which requires the GNU HASH feature for performance boost.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2006-06/msg00418.html

If you are not interested in being a tester, you shouldnt using the development repository.

Rahul