download web video

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 03:22:41 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 10:52 +1000, Yuandan Zhang wrote:
> Hi,
> i have difficulty to play this web video. I try to download it and try
> it locally to find out why.
> my question is how to download this one?
> http://media.fairfax.com.au/?sy=smh&category=bulletin&rid=22291

http://membres.lycos.fr/sethnakht/

Use this FireFox extension to enable just about any video format. This
thing actually works like a charm for me, and I'm running on half full.
I highly recommend it to get rid of just about all Linux Web video
problems. Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256