Re: Suggestions for e-mail client:

On 9/29/06, Todd Zullinger <tmz pobox com> wrote:

before viewing.  I never miss seeing someone's large red font or
graphical .sig.

Yet we all have to endure your although very secure 19 line text siganture...

 ;-)

Honestly, all the html email haters need to get over it, it's not 1991
any more, we have hard drive space, we have fast cpu's, and we dont
have to keep every email we recieve (thank the spamers for that
revelation!)

I get what your saying, ugly fonts and weird colours and dancing
monkeys, but it's not worth moaning about.  Delete is your friend...

PS, check out my large and over inflated sig Todd!!!

--
Rob