Re: problems in installing realtek 8139 network card

Thanks for all your help and advice both in the forum and by email
direct.

Unfortunately, no matter what I tried I could not get FC5 to
recognise the network card.

In the end I tried a Kubuntu live CD which recognised the card and
worked perfectly, so I've now installed that on the laptop.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on https://fcp.surfsite.org
https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=115732&topic_id=26515&forum=10#forumpost115732