Re: intel Core2 Duo

Assuming you mean the 32-bit system, Ive recently installed FC5
on one of these on an Intel 975XBX mobo with only one very odd
problem. I wanted to run this system in headless mode (i.e. no
VGA adapter). The mobo manual says this is possible, so I configd
it to use the serial port as console. In this mode, the kernel
only ses one cpu. With the VGA adapter plugged in (but still
using serial console) 2 cpus are available and everything so
far works as expected. This is intended to be a node in a compute
farm so it doesnt exercise many applications...

Cheers,
Terry.