Re: Linux script on Windows to chjange Date and Time

Hi Paul,

2006/9/29, Paul Ward <pnward googlemail com>:
Hi All,

I need to find a way of syncing the date on 4 linux pcs and 2 windows
pc's using eiter a linux script or windows :(
I would rather not use a samba share and get dos to run a if exist statment.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Anyone know if cygwin allows a Linux box to ssh using a rsa key and
run commands?

????
My be the simple and faster way is to elect one or two of your Linux
box to run ntpd and to sync time from the internet. Then in the M$Win
box uset the NET TIME command to point to the Linux box.
HTH

Alessandro Brezzi