Philips PCVC680K (pwc) webcam in FC5

Hi all,

I'm trying to get something from my old Philips PCVC680K (Vesta Pro) USB
webcam in FC5. I tried ekiga, camstream, camE, and xawtv, but still get
nothing but a grey screen ;-).

The webcam gets correctly detected by the kernel and software,
/var/log/message shows expected activity. This hardware works in Windows on
the same machine and was working fine w/ 2.4 kernels, years ago.

Anyone got better results or any hint?

Regards,

--
wwp