Re: Linux script on Windows to chjange Date and Time

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Paul Ward wrote:

I thought of that but apparently we need the date chagne to take
effect almost immediatly, well within 30 mins.

If we set the date of our test network fwd 1 year the ntp would take
several hours or probably more to catch up.

Ntp will give up trying to sync if the clocks are off by more than 5 minutes.

What are you really trying to do??

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com