sending links to email program within Mozilla

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Fri Sep 29 17:01:41 UTC 2006

On Friday 29 September 2006 18:30, Scott Berry wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> How do I set up Mozilla to send links from a web page to an email message
> in T Bird?
>
> Scott

If your in FC versions prior to FC5, and in KDE. Go to main menu > preferences
> preferred applications, where you can choose the email client. Preferred
applications isn't on KDE's menu in FC5, so it means logging out, and logging
back into Gnome, and IIRC you'll find the preferred applications tool in
Gnomes control centre somewhere. There is another way to do this if your in
KDE, but can't find the post that described it.

Nigel.