Re: Suggestions for e-mail client:

On 9/29/06, Rob Brown-Bayliss <uncertain genius gmail com> wrote:
On 9/29/06, Todd Zullinger <tmz pobox com> wrote:

> before viewing.  I never miss seeing someone's large red font or
> graphical .sig.

Yet we all have to endure your although very secure 19 line text siganture...

  ;-)

Haha, could not agree more! All those people complaining about html
email are allways sending signed messages to public lists where it is
guarenteed that 99.9% of the receivers do not have a signed key to
verify the sender. Please remove signatures longer than two lines
before complaining about html email.

Honestly, all the html email haters need to get over it, it's not 1991
any more, we have hard drive space, we have fast cpu's, and we dont
have to keep every email we recieve (thank the spamers for that
revelation!)

I get what your saying, ugly fonts and weird colours and dancing
monkeys, but it's not worth moaning about.  Delete is your friend...

PS, check out my large and over inflated sig Todd!!!

--
Rob

--
Trond Danielsen