Re: top posting netiquette

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Thufir wrote:

Hiya,

Of course, this is an e-mail list.  I prefer to read it as an nntp group
via gmane.  So, in e-mail top posting (for whatever reason) is the norm,
while, in nntp land (usenet), top posting is frowned upon.

I'm reading this list via gmane.  Top posting is in or out?

It depends on if you are dominant or submissive.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink