Re: top posting netiquette

From: "Bob Goodwin" <bobgoodwin wildblue net>

jdow wrote:
From: "Thufir" <hawat thufir gmail com>

Hiya,

Of course, this is an e-mail list.        I see Thufir is being a
 I prefer to read it as an nntp group     troll turd. Don't answer
via gmane.  So, in e-mail top posting     him. Besides, side posting
(for whatever reason) is the norm,        is the only sure way to get
while, in nntp land (usenet), top         it all correct.
posting is frowned upon.

I'm reading this list via gmane.  Top
posting is in or out?

-Thufir                                    {^,-}  Joanne

Isn't saide posting normally done to the left?

That's "Sade" posting, as in Marquis de....

{O,o}