Re: Suggestions for e-mail client:

On Fri September 29 2006 4:02 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I don't know why you can't find it - it's on several
> keyservers to my knowledge.

FYI - I have no strong views on the subject under debate, but, I
also get

Message was signed on 9.29.2006 4:02 pm with unknown key
0x90502F32BFE7357F.
The validity of the signature cannot be verified.

My mail client is set to automatically download keys and sigs...
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA