Re: what's the story on mixing yum repos these days?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 16:22:21 PM -0400, Robert P. J. Day
(rpjday mindspring com) wrote:

> p.s. is there a single online HOWTO for multimedia under fedora
> core? sure would be nice if everything related to
> multimedia/audio/video was documented in a single place.

I've never used it yet, but from the title this seems just the page
you're looking for:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Fedora-Multimedia-Installation-HOWTO/

HTH,
	Marco

--
The right way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73