Re: converting mp3 ot ac3 or mp2

On Friday 29 September 2006 20:54, oldman wrote:
> On the other hand Audacity (if installed from a non-US site
> such as livna.org) comes with support for mp3 ogg and a few
> others I don't remember AC3, but it might be available.

Yes, I used Audacity, today. It converts to .wav, a HUGE file 2GB+
starting from a slightly less than 200 MB. It will also convert
to ogg vorbis. But, what I need is something that I can use in my
DVD authoring program which will take .mp2 or .ac3 - I'll take a
look at your other suggestions - thanks.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA